Fade up for your belly fat? Looking for a proper guideline? Do you have any idea which plan is the best for you? I think you have already decided it, Exercise is not possible for you or you don’t have enough time. So, you want a diet plan but you are wrong. You should take an hour for exercise. Today, I am going to show how to lose belly fat fast in a week for man and women.
Don’t try to lose belly fat overnight
I am showing here only 3 exercises that you need. So, let’s follow properly if you really want to lose weight from the stomach.
How To Lose Belly Fat Exercise
Crunches are the best way to burn belly fat. Now start your exercise.
- Lie down on a mat like this picture.
- Lift hands and crossed on your chest.
- Inhale deeply.
- Do this 10 to 12 times as a beginner.
Do it carefully otherwise you can get pain.
- Lie down like the picture.
- You have to keep your feet on the floor.
- You should lift upper torso while performing crunches. But in twist crunches, you should lift your right shoulder near the left, keep the left side of the torso on the ground.
- Repeat 10 to 12 times.
Read the post: Gym Workouts For Beginners
Vertical Leg Crunch:
- You have to lie on the floor or on the mat and extend the legs upwards like the picture.
- Put your body perfectly and do as same as what you did in crunches. Breath in and lift your upper body from the floor near the pelvis.
- Take breathe slowly and take you down, breath in again.
- Do it 10 to 12 times.
Do you want to buy an exercise mat? Let’s Check Here:
So, you can do others exercise at your home that will help you to lose belly fat like Bicycle exercise but you don’t need a bicycle for this. Other exercises are Rolling Plank Exercise, Stomach Vacuum it’s very helpful to lose fat from the stomach.
Captain Chair, Lunge Twist, Side Crunches, Reverse Crunches, Bending Side to Side are also very helpful to lose belly fat.
Finally, if you really want to lose belly fat fast then start now and do it seven days. After seven days you will get a better result that will make you happy.
Author: Hayley Bacon
Hayley is a writer at Diet Plans Free- writing diet plans and weight loss article to help peoples. Die-hard lover of chocolates, novels and adventures, her aim is to write a novel based on her own life