What Is Weight Loss?
Weight loss refers to the reduction of the total body mass in terms of medical science. Generally, loss of fluid, body fat or lean mass is known as weight loss. Weight loss can happen intentionally or unintentionally. As weight gain is a gradual process, it’s not an easy task to lose it quickly. In this context, we are discussing your weight loss procedure. Here we will provide you the full path of weight loss. The quickest way to lose weight in a week is not an easy task to be done. So you have to concentrate on our diet plan for weight loss. Weight loss occurs when the body is on working flow. I mean when the body loses more energy. In this case, the metabolism rate will be greater than absorbing rate of food or nutrients. Efficient diet and moderate physical activity will be the key to losing weight.
The reason behind Excessive Weight Gain:
Excessive Weight gain can occur by taking the excessive amount of fats, sugars, lots of fast food. In general alcohol, boring lifestyle, laziness, depression also can create weight gain. The sleeping problem also can cause weight gain. A study proved that a full night’s sleep can reduce your weight. But a dieter who doesn’t sleep in time will gain more fat due to morning time sleeping. U.S FDA (FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION) mentions that a person should take 2000 cal. per day. If someone takes more than then he or she could achieve weight.
Why do you need to Lose Your Weight?
Some people want to lose weight for their own beauty or intention. Some want to lose weight for the health issue. First of all, you need to make sure that do you really want to lose your overweight?
Here losing weight means lose overweight. The perfect solution for this is calculating the BMI. If your BMI (Body mass index) is 25 or higher then you are overweight. If your BMI is 30 or higher then it’s obese. The new medical research will confuse you a bit on the weight & health issue.
The Journal of the American medical association research that those people who are overweight had a lower risk of death than normal weight people.
But in our society, there is a myth that overweight persons are too lazy to work out. But many people become fatty due to their genetic matters. So, it’s all up to you. If you want to lose weight then follow our whole article. You will get your answer of how to lose weight in 7 days.
There is some valid point of losing weight:
- If you are overweight and you have a back pain then you have to take it seriously.
- If your family have genetically diabetic or have blood pressure problem then you must need to lose weight to get fit and healthy.
- A healthy life is a key to success in life.
- Overweight will make you depressed and lazy.
- You can’t move freely one place to another.
- You can’t play peacefully, you can’t eat properly.
- In a nutshell, your life will become a burden.
- Your friends will tease you and even you can lose your loving person due to overweight.
- Overweight can create Shortness of breath or other health troubles that limit your happiness.
How To Lose Weight Fast In a Week
Quickest Way to Lose Weight in a Week
There are many ways to lose weight fast. But most of them will make you more unsatisfied and famishing. If an overweight person doesn’t have the willpower to lose weight then it will be a hard task.
The total plan should be:
- Reduce your hunger for food.
- Improve your own metabolic rate.
- Reduce your BMI significantly
If you need to lose 10 pounds or more within a week then you have to follow an effective diet chart. So don’t hesitate & start your journey for the quickest way to lose weight in a week.
Seven effective ways to lose weight within a week
1. Eat lower Carbs and More Scrawny Proteins:
You will be able to lose a lot of weight if you take a small amount of low carb. A low-carb diet is very effective one for losing weight. It’s proved by the medical experts. People who start to take low carb diet can get output on the next morning. Moreover, you need to take skinny proteins for your diet. Healthy proteins will increase the amount of fat. So be careful about taking proteins.
2. Eat Vegetables More & Avoid Street Junk Foods:
When you are trying to lose weight quickly in a week then you have to follow some rules. Just bear in mind that junk food is the main criminal for your overweight. Try to take a lot of green vegetables for lunch and dinner time. In the morning or night don’t take junk foods like pizza, burger etc. Vegetables will make you fresher and reduce weight at a time.
3. Reduce Your Extra Calorie by Following These Tips:
Reducing calorie will provide you a success on weight loss journey. There is some basic component which you have to follow strictly.
Some basic tips are given below:
- Use calorie tools to calculate your calorie.
- Leave all snacks or junk foods which can increase calorie.
- Don’t take too many cold drinks. Cause it is full of calorie especially, Coca-Cola.
- Try to take at least Ten Glass of water daily.
- Take a lot of vegetables.
- Take less amount of food on the night. It will help to increase your metabolic rate.
4. High-Intensity Training & Lift Weights Exercise:
Exercise is one of the best ways to burn fat and improves your health condition. If you are desperate to lose weight then there is no other option for exercise. You can take high-intensity gym training and also take weight lifts exercise.
You can perform HIIT three to four times a week. After workout tries to take more fluids. You can take a cardio machine like a bike.
Your session should be like:
- Session 1: 10 x 15-second sprint with 20 seconds rest
- Session 2: 15 x 15-second sprint with 35 seconds rest
- Session 3: 7 x 30-second sprint with 50 seconds rest
- Session 4: 20 x 10-second sprint with 30 seconds rest
5. Try to Be Active Outside of the Gym Arena:
In order to lose extra calorie, you have to be proactive outside the gym. It will play a vital role in weight loss. Don’t take a break from the gym. Try to continue the regular workout. Don’t take vehicles when you move a small distance. It will make you more active and reduce calorie as well.
6. Fasting Is another Productive Way to Reduce Weight Quickly:
Generally, fasting is performed by Muslims during Ramadan. You can take intermittent fasting for your weight loss journey.
It forces you to reduce your extra calorie as you can’t take food from morning to evening. If you can continue fasting and workout at a time you may get sick.
7. Take Home Massages For Workout Relief:
The daily workout can lead your neck pain or muscle pain. You can take the home remedy for this. The remedy is none other than home massage. It will bring a great relief to you. It will work as the motivation for the next day workout.
In a nutshell, from this article, you can get the proper advice on how to lose weight quickly. The quickest way to lose weight in a week depends on your own hand. Overweight will feel you uncomfortable. It can also cause damage to your health. Modern world minimizes our work for the blessing of science. Due to this, we are getting lazy day by day. Obesity occurs a large number of health problems like cancer, diabetes, stroke etc. A healthy diet will protect us from those serious diseases. The best way to lose weight as fast as possible is determination. If you are determined to lose weight then it will be the best lose weight diet plan which makes the thing easier.
Author: Hayley Bacon
Hayley is a writer at weekly diet plan web – especially, writing diet plans and weight loss articles to helps people. Die-hard lover of chocolates, novels and adventures, her aim is to write a novel based on her own life.